Thursday, July 2, 2009

26 Weeks!















Well, I can't believe how big I am. I'm starting to feel really pregnant these days and I've started getting comments "your waddling now", and "oh, I feel for you". I guess I'm wearing my emotions on my sleeve...not miserable yet, but so uncomfortable. I wake up at least 3 times a night to eat, use the bathroom, or because the babies are moving around like crazy! I have to stretch every morning to release some discomfort from my hips and legs. 10 Weeks + to go! We have a Doctor appointment tomorrow and another ultrasound next week. We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. 12:14 a.m.! You need to get some rest kiddo! Thanks for the updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are 26 weeks already!!! wow...goes by so fast. you look beautiful re'! miss and love ya! i'm thinking about you so much!

    ReplyDelete